Software Engineer - Ruby on Rails
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code with proper tests.
- Integration of data storage solutions – in our case, MongoDb, Postgresql, Redis.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and axiomatization. Skills
- Advanced Ruby, including meta-programming, creating gems, etc.
- Understanding of Background Jobs(such as Sidekiq and Resque, delayed_job)
- Understanding of Caching techniques(Such as Redis and memcached)
- Complete understanding of Coding Standards and a good understanding of Design Patterns
- Experience in designing, developing and deploying applications
- Experience with TDD/BDD frameworks, such as Rspec and Cucumber
- Familiarity with development aiding tools such as Bower, Bundler, Rake, etc.
- Experience with templating frameworks (e.g., Haml, Erb)
- Re-factoring and improving maintainability of the existing code base
- Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL and relational database design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- RoR Performance tuning and scaling.
- Good knowledge of Apache/Nginx
Techmango Technology Services
Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India
January 31, 2021