Minimum of 5+yrs
- Strong software development background Solidity, Web3.js/ethers,js, Ethereum/ EVM compatible chains, Remix, dApps, Smart Contracts, Hardhat/Truffle/Remix, Cryptography, Wallets, NFT
- Blockchain Fundamentals, DeFi Protocols, Consensus algorithms (Pow, Pos), Staking, DLT
We are looking for a blockchain developer (5+ years of experience) who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain based network.
Primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model and building and launching a blockchain network.
- Work experince in Web3 companies
- Good knowledge of various token standards like ERC20, ERC721 and ERC1155
- Experience in Token standards like ERC20, BEP20, TRC20
- Exposed to Ethereum/Hyperledger tools
- Backend Development utilizing Node.js
- Experience working with open-source projects
- Good Knowledge in Web3 infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Cryptocurrency – Wallets, Payment, API’s and its Development
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Strong knowledge of bitcoin-like blockchains / Stable coins
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
- Good Database Knowledge
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies.
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve.
- Be involved in the global blockchain community work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
- Document any new solutions and adhere to the organization process
- Development on EVM Compatible Blockchains.
Competitive Package, Free Accommodation, Medical Insurance, Accident Insurance, Free Gym, Subsidized Meal facility, Power Nap during noon, Work from Home option, Technology Grooming Community and more.