Minimum 8+years of experience in Sales/Business Development
Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Inbound sales, Outbound Sales, IT Selling Services, Bidding, Sales Planning, Market Research, Contract Negotiation, Budgeting, Project Management, Closing Sales, Upselling, Client Servicing, Lead Generation, B2B and B2C.
- Proven work experience as a Manager or AVP of Sales or similar role
- Self initiated, ability to be an effective team member
- Experience in selling with existing customer connects/ relationships having strong connections from his own networks.
- Understands digital technologies, key players/solutions, competition, etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Well versed with sales targets, pipeline, lead creation with a successful target achievement orientation
- Understands sales process, customer success factors
- Proficiency in leveraging Digital/Social Marketing and Sites for Outbound and Inbound Sales.
- Sell products, Solutions and Services with a keen understanding of fundamentals of a product, solution or service selling
- Engage/Communicate with prospects/customers Having good communication skills, communicate with prospects across globe, give product demos and propose solutions and offerings to the client.
- Meet/exceed agreed to sales goals/targets consistently
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Ensuring cross-selling, up-selling new product features / modules to existing clients.
- Work with teams to co-ordinate the client on-boarding process, on premise or remotely as needed.
- Expertise in selling remote development services and work for hire models to designated markets/geo.
- Knowledge and experience in selling IT services - Web/Mobile application development, DevOps services, Extended remote teams for software development, etc.
- Expertise with various industry verticals for software sales like HealthTech, FinTech, RetailTech, InsurTech and other sectors is a plus.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Obtaining payment from clients.
- Drive outbound sales calls to generate qualified leads from new prospects
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
Competitive Package, Free Accommodation, Medical Insurance, Accident Insurance, Free Gym, Subsidized Meal facility, Power Nap during noon, Work From Home option, Technology Grooming Community and more.