MERN(MongoDB, Express, Reactjs, and Nodejs)
- Very strong in MERN stack and REACT JS technologies
- Good working experience in Node JS
- Good working experience in REACT JS
- Good in MongoDB
- Good working experience in Agile
- Design, develop, test and release solutions in Test Driven Development environment.
- Should be very proactive in communication
- should be in position to provide solutions for critical issues
- Good to have knowledge on Micro Services
- Should be in a position to work with multiple teams
- Should be in a position to interact with customer for business requirements
- # Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- MERN full stack developer must have the ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- For MERN stack developer job, candidate must have good Knowledge of Node Debugging
- Understanding & proficiency in REST APIs.
- MERN stack developer should know Git Repository and Jira.
- Integration of data storage solutions [RDBMS, NoSQL DB]
- MERN Fullstack eCommerce developer is responsible for writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
- MERN software developer must have good communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
Competitive Package, Free Accommodation, Medical Insurance, Accident Insurance, Free Gym, Subsidized Meal facility, Power Nap during noon, Work From Home option, Technology Grooming Community and more.