Technology: Python, Spark, Machine Learning libraries sci-kit-learn and pandas, Deep Learning Framework TensorFlow/Keras, datasets visualisation, Azure, OpenCV, Linux.
- 2+ years in data science and machine learning
- Should be a good python developer
- Experience in data streaming, data mining and statistical modeling
- Experience in predictive analytics
- Frameworks and libraries: numpy, pandas, matplotlib, seaborn
- Strong understanding on hadoop and experience using spark
- Experience in end to end ML implementation using Azure services: Azure ML SDK, Azure ML Studio, Azure Functions, Blob Storage, Cognitive Services, Container Instances, AKS, Azure Container Registry, Azure ML Pipelines
- Any certification or degree in data science would be a plus
Passionate in analytics and statistical problems
- Ability to interact with customers individually - should be strong in interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in streamlit, bokeh or equivalent would be a plus.
- Should have experienced in working in Insurance Domain
Competitive Package, Free Accommodation, Medical Insurance, Accident Insurance, Free Gym, Subsidized Meal facility, Power Nap during noon, Work From Home option, Technology Grooming Community and more.
Minimum 2+years of Experience