We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly and ensure our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
You will be tasked with providing a reliable work environment, particularly whereby multi-user computers are associated with the LAN network. You will get to design, organize, modify and support our computer systems and networks, and should handle any issues related to LAN/WAN/Network segments and maintain the OS, Security tools, web and email servers, laptops/desktop PC's and Business applications in use.
- Install and configure software and hardware, manage network servers and technology tools
- Administrate infrastructure, including firewalls, databases, malware protection software and other processes
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Create a backup and safeguarding the data if there are any hindrances;
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues our users encounter
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal repository with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
- Research and recommend new approaches to improve the networked computer system
Competitive Package, Free Accommodation, Medical Insurance, Accident Insurance, Free Gym, Subsidized Meal facility, Power Nap during noon, Work From Home option, Technology Grooming Community and more.
Minimum 4+years of Experience