We are looking for a BI Technical Project Manager who has end to end BI Life cycle experience (Data modeling, ETL and Visualization). The candidate should be a strong communicator and should be able to translate business requirements to a BI solution. Prior exposure as BI Architect or Technical PM is must and should have worked on any ETL tool and any Visualization tool. He or she should be a quick learner in understanding new tools and technologies. Also, be a good team player and mentor who can help us in building great teams.
- Strong understanding in BI Tools, ETL Tools and Data warehousing
- Experience with Visualization tool (Tableau, Power BI, QlikSense, SAP BO, Cognos, MicrosStrategy) - Should be strong in any one visualization tool
- Minimum 2+ years in BI or Visualization tools
- Experience in any one ETL tool - Informatica, Data Stage, AbInitio, Talend Open Studio, Pentaho, Apache Nifi
- Good experience in Architecting and Designing BI solutions
- Data modeling - Dimensional modeling - should have experience in data modeling using data modeling tools (Erwin, Power Designer, Toad, DBT, etc)
- Need to be a strong communicator - customer interaction and negotiation skills.
- Experience in gathering requirements and converting technical design is must
- Full lifecycle implementation experience with at least one data warehousing project.
- Experience in building OLAP cubes (Any one - SSAS, Azure Analysis Services, BO, Microstrategy)
- Good understanding of cloud solutions or services - AWS, Azure and GCP
- Experience in Integrating different sources including Sales force, SAP, Microsoft CRM, etc
Secondary Skill :- Nice to have experience with two or many of these skills
- Deeper understanding of Data warehousing solutions using various databases - One or more of these - Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, AWS Redshift, Snowflake, Postgresql, Azure SQL etc
Big Data - Hadoop, Hive or Impala, Spark
Python or any other scripting language
File Processing - JSON, XML, Parquet, Avro, ORC
- Work with team to translate requirements into technical design
- Dual Role - Technical guidance and managing a BI Team
- Track delivery closely with development team
- Effectively communicate with customers/onshore on regular basis - status updates, follow ups and escalations
- Interact with customers and be a bridge between business and technology teams
- Manage internal sync-ups from offshore and would be the primary point of contact from offshore